Advertising with Film Board is simple with a few steps. Each weekend Film Board shows a PowerPoint slideshow with advertisements from student organizations to local shops. The slideshow is played on a constant loop for typically 30 minutes to an hour before each of our weekend shows. Each slide is usually played approximately 15 times per hour so roughly 4 minutes per hour. Film Board also offers video advertising slots. These slots are a minimum of 30 seconds and play directly before trailers.
Slides can be used to advertise events or places such as a local business. Provide information that answers the main questions of who, what, when, where, and how.
- Slides and payment must be received by 5pm on Thursday before the weekend you wish it to be shown. Please send slides to email@example.com
- Powerpoint slides are displayed in a scope 2.39:1 ratio. High resolution images and high contrast text is highly recommended.
A blank PowerPoint slide in the 2.39:1 ratio, with embedded fonts pre-enabled, is available here for download
Advertising slots are a minimum of 30 seconds and are played directly before trailers. They are not able to be embedded into our slideshow.
- Videos and payment must be received by 5pm on Wednesday before the weekend you wish it to be shown. This is to account for additional processing time. Please send videos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Videos should include the who, what, when, where, and how of an event or place
- High resolution video is recommended so that when Film Board converts the video to DCP format the video looks high quality.
There are two options to pay for PowerPoint slides. A single slide for one weekend is $10 and a single slide for a full academic semester is $75. Academic semester slides will not be accepted after the Monday of week 8.
Video advertisements have a $30 one time conversion fee plus $10 per 15 seconds with a 30 second minimum. A 45 second video would cost $60 the first week and $30 for subsequent weeks. Please contact the Film Board Advertising Chair at least 7 days before your ad is scheduled to run for proper planning and processing.
Special advertising packages can be done upon request.
Please contact our Film Board Advertising Chair at email@example.com with any questions.
If you would like to advertise with Film Board, please download and fill out our Advertising Contract to send to our Advertising chair: Advertising Contract